Publications by Author
Author: Gilson, Stephen F.
- 2013-04-08 Social work disability practice: Applying explanatory legitimacy and disjuncture theory.
- 2013-01-15 Explanatory Legitimacy and Disjuncture: A Multidimensional Model for Disability Policy Development and Analysis
- 2012-03-23 Healing Disjuncture Through Interdisciplinary Research
- 2011-11-29 Research in Social Science and Disability
- 2011-11-07 Cutting-Edge Technology to Advance Full Participation: An Interdisciplinary Robotics Agenda
- 2011-11-02 Healing Disjuncture through Synthesizing Disability Theory with Engineering Design
- 2011-09-23 Human behavior theory and applications: A critical thinking approach.
- 2011-01-03 Studying Disability: Multiple Theories and Responses
- 2010-11-09 Triumphs, Defeats, and Unfinished Business of Disability Policy: Disability & Gerontological Health Section joint session
- 2010-11-08 To Count or Not to Count? A Vexing Public Health Conceptual Quagmire