Publications by Author
Author: Russell, Susan
- 2015-11-15 Effective Interdisciplinary Team Work: Integrating Team-Based Learning Methodology into the NH LEND Curriculum
- 2014-11-10 Utilizing the Maternal and Child Health Leadership Competencies v3.0 for LEND Program Evaluation
- 2014-11-10 The Power of Re-engagement: Re-establishing Maine’s Head Start State Collaboration Office
- 2014-08-19 Transforming LEND Leadership Training curriculum through the Maternal and Child Health Leadership Competencies
- 2014-06-22 Accessing Healthcare: The Experience of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders in Maine
- 2013-11-19 Intentional Leadership: Incorporating leadership training in MCH training programs.
- 2013-11-18 The New Hampshire LEND Partnership with Maine in Year One.
- 2013-11-18 Developing Interdisciplinary Leadership Training at the NH LEND through the MCHB/AUCD Interprofessional Leadership Learning Collaborative
- 2013-11-18 Transforming LEND Leadership Training Curriculum through the Maternal and Child Health Leadership Competencies
- 2011-11-07 A UCEDD’s Activities Supporting Individuals with ASD and Their Families Across the Age Span