Healing Disjuncture Through Interdisciplinary Research
Presented at the Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration Fair, University of Maine
In this exhibit, the presenters showcase 4 interdisciplinary projects on which they are currently collaborating. Disjuncture Theory synthesized with design and branding scholarship (DePoy & Gilson, 2011) create the intellectual foundation that guides the thinking and action for each of the following studies:
- Engineering Laboratory Architecture: A Study of Participation Disincentives
- ServiceBot: An assistive robot
- RRO: Robotic Rowing Orthosis
- ZG Jogger: The Intersection of Design and Outdoor Fitness ParticipationRead more about these presentations by downloading the abstract below.
- Healing Disjuncture Through Interdisciplinary Research (.docx) (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)