Early Childhood Mental Health
University of Maine
Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies
5717 Corbett Hall, Rm 240
Orono, ME 04469-5717
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
M.A., Counseling Psychology, Goddard College
B.S., Psychology, University of Maine
- Maine Roads to Quality – Professional Development Network (PDN)
- Child Care Plus ME/RELATE
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) – clinical experience with children, adolescents and families both in inpatient and outpatient settings
Professional Memberships and Service
- Member, American Counseling Association
- Trainee: Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) Training Program, NH LEND Program Partnership with University of Maine (2012-2013)
Morneault, M., & Maeverde, J. (2016, October). Practical strategies when behaviors are challenging. Concurrent session at the Maine Roads to Quality (MRTQ) Early Care and Education Professional Development Network Symposium 2016: Creating Strategies for Promoting Social and Emotional Development, Newry, ME.
Maeverde, J., & Bragdon-Morneault, M. (2015). Putting the pieces together when everything falls apart: Reflections on situations of challenging behavior. Concurrent session at the 2015 New England Head Start Annual Spring Conference. Rockport, ME, April 16, 2015.
Bragdon-Morneault, M., & Maeverde, J. (2013, May). Update: Building a foundation of cooperative behavior monograph. Capstone poster presentation at NH LEND Program Partnership at the University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH.