University of Maine
Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies
5717 Corbett Hall, Rm 234
Orono, ME 04469-5717
- USM School of Psychology, M.Ed in School Psychology, ABA concentration, in progress
- NH-ME LEND Fellowship, Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program, 2021-22
- Certificate of advanced studies – Autism Spectrum Disorders, June 2021
- M.Ed. Special Education/Early Intervention, University of Maine, May 2018
- A.A.S, Early Childhood Education, SMCC BS, E.C. Special Education, University of Maine Farmington
- Autism Society of Maine –Information Specialist
- Council for Exceptional Children, Division of Early Childhood
- Maine Association of Infant Mental Health
- Maine Resiliency Building Network
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Maine (NAMI Maine)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Council for Mental Wellbeing – Certified Mental Health First Aid Instructor, Adult and Youth
Goodhue, S. (2022, October). Autism: Early signs and general strategies for support. Breakout session at the Statewide Early Childhood Education Conference, Bangor, ME.
Goodhue, S. (2022, November). Collaboration to empower every learner (PDF). Poster presented at the 2022 Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD) conference in Washington, DC.
Goodhue, S. (2022, May). Collaboration to empower every learner (PDF). Poster presented at the NH-ME LEND Capstone Poster Session at University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH.
Goodhue, S. (2021). Autism Spectrum Disorder: Differences in phenotype based on gender. Professional Development Training delivered to staff at Child Development Services, Portland, ME.