- Autism and Grief Project – A website to help adults, families, clergy, and other professionals understand, validate, and support the grief experiences of adults with autism. Funded by the Nancy Lurie Marks Foundation.
- Autism Society of Maine (ASM) – ASM provides education and resources to support the valued lives of individuals on the autism spectrum and their families of both national and Maine resources, and general autism information.
- Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network – The ADDM Network is a program funded by the CDC to collect data to better understand the number and characteristics of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities living in different areas of the United States.
- Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network Community Report on Autism 2023 (54-page PDF) – A Snapshot of Autism Spectrum Disorder among 4-year-old and 8-year-old Children in Multiple Communities across the United States in 2023. An easy-to-read summary.
- Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network 2023 Fact Sheet (2-page PDF) – 2023 Fact Sheet from the ADDM Network funded by the CDC.
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN) – A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization run by and for autistic people. ASAN is a national grassroots disability rights organization for the autistic community.
- Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (IACC) 2020 Summary of Advances in Autism Research (2022) (45-page PDF) – This publication provides short, plain language summaries of the top 20 advances in autism biomedical and services research selected by members of the IACC. A 2-page Easy Read Version is also available.
- Siblings and Autism (Fall 2020) (37-page PDF) – Autism Spectrum News. Special issue on the topic of siblings and autism.