Other Collections of COVID-19 Resources
This page contains links to other collections of coronavirus (COVID-19) resources from trusted sources. Some resources may require a PDF reader. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC here.
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19): Information for Older Adults and People with Disabilities – from Administration for Community Living (ACL); the principal agency in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services designated to lead aging and disability programs.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources – American Foundation for the Blink
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information for People with Disabilities and their Families – Maine Developmental Disabilities Council.
- COVID-19 – Rooted in Rights is part of Disability Rights Washington; Washington’s Protection and Advocacy organization for people with disabilities.
- COVID-19 Resources for Children with Special Health Care Needs – These COVID-19 resources offer information for families, caregivers, state agencies, and advocates of children or specifically children with special health care needs. Links are regularly updated. Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health.
- COVID-19 Resources for People with Disabilities – Disability Rights Maine (DRM), Maine’s Protection & Advocacy agency for people with disabilities.
- COVID-19 and the UCEDD Responses Across the Network – The Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD) recently hosted a webinar to share products, resources, programs, and services that University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs) have developed in response to the COVID-19 outbreak to support people with disabilities and disability-related organizations. You may need to download a free Adobe Connect meeting application to view the archived webinar.
- Distance Learning for Special Education – Open source resources provided by educators and families from around the world to support the needs of students with significant disabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Information and resources Related to COVID-19 – The Boggs Center.
- Mental Health and COVID-19: Information and Resources – Mental Health America is the nation’s leading community-based nonprofit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and promoting the overall mental health of all Americans.
- Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies – The Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies (the Partnership) is the only national membership organization with a mission of equal access to emergency and disaster programs before, during and after disasters for people with disabilities. Their COVID-19 Disability Community Wide Resources (google doc) is an evolving, community-wide resource document that is updated continuously.
- Speaking Up for Us of Maine – A letter to self-advocates and supporters. This letter is about COVID 19 and explains things people can do to keep themselves safe. Available online at https://www.sufumaine.org/a-letter-from-speaking-up-for-us/