- Collaborative on Faith and Disability
- Growing Ideas Tipsheets
- Inclusion in Early Childhood Settings Community of Practice (for members)
- Increasing Access and Success in the STEM Disciplines: A Model for Supporting the Transition of High School Students with Disabilities into STEM-Related Postsecondary Education
- Learning Ideas Tipsheets
- Maine’s Expanding Inclusive Opportunities (MEIO) Early Childhood Settings Inclusion Toolkit
- Quality for ME Revision Project — Final Report (143 pg. PDF)
- Visual Supports Learning Links and Checklist
Increasing Access and Success in the STEM Disciplines: A Model for Supporting the Transition of High School Students with Disabilities into STEM-Related Postsecondary Education (191-page PDF) -The model contains a package of evidenced-based transition supports that can be used by educators or instructors with high school students with disabilities who are interested in pursuing STEM-related postsecondary education and careers.
Planning Accessible Meetings and Conferences: A Suggested Checklist and Guide (PDF) – This checklist, a 15-page accessible PDF, is designed to help any person, group, or organization plan a meeting or conference that is inclusive and welcoming for everyone.
The Visual Supports Checklist (PDF) is based on a review of current literature, practical knowledge, and reported experiences from early childhood educators on the topic of visual supports.
- Kaye, L. W., Zeph, L. A., & Cobo-Lewis, A. B. (2015). The aging and developmental disabilities networks: Can the silos be dismantled? Maine Policy Review, 24(2), 115 – 118. http://digitalcommons.library.umaine.edu/mpr/vol24/iss2/25
- Vishneau, M., Cobo-Lewis, A., Howard, S., Labas, L., Armstrong, P., Downs, J., Meagher, T., Sawyer, E., & Ward, H. (2015). Quality for ME Revision Project – Final Report (PDF). Report submitted to Maine Department of Health and Human Services. Orono, ME: University of Maine Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies; Portland, ME: University of Southern Maine Muskie School of Public Service.
- Kurtz, A., Schickle, A., Carr, M., Bragdon-Morneault, M., Russell, S., Rainey, D., Downs, J., & Cronin, N. (2014). Accessing healthcare: The experience of individuals with autism spectrum disorders in Maine. Orono: University of Maine Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies.