National Online Training Resources
Compiled by Kathy Whaley from NECTAC and Linda Labas from the University of Maine Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies, this resource supports Maine’s Expanding Inclusive Opportunities professional development goal to increase access to web-based training modules to enhance practitioner knowledge and skills in supporting quality inclusive early care and education.
The trainings are organized by topics. To access specific training information, click on the category name for a listing of trainings on that topic.
The Training Categories include:
- Assistive Technology and Technology Integration
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavior and Social Emotional Development
- Diversity and Cultural Competence
- Early Intervention Child and Family Teaching Techniques
- Early Intervention Techniques with Vulnerable Populations